St. Nicholas School applies the Reggio Emilia methodology to convey not only American academic content but also deeply applies to extracurricular activities for Kindergarteners such as Art, Language, Fun & Creative Activities, and Social Discovery with foreign teachers.
The main curriculum for developing kindergarteners according to the following skills:
- Building independence, self-service
- Gross motor: Physical development
- Fine motor: Brain development, ingenuity
Based on native English environment:
- Multi-national classmates
- Preschool teachers from the USA, Canada …
Kindergarten begins at 18 months of age and allows children to experience the classroom through 3 free trial registration sessions.
- Language Arts
- Social studies