Since times, lucky money has been considered a cultural beauty of Vietnamese people on Lunar New Year occasion to bring fortune and luck to both the giver and the receiver.
Welcoming the lunar new year 2022, SNS officially launched “The contest of Red packet design concept for Tet 2022”.
- SNS Middle & High School Students
- Contest detail:
- Students can freely express their ideas as long as the messages to welcome the year of Tiger, celebrate the Lunar New Year, images of family reunion, and wish health, peace, and prosperity for everyone, …
- Each student can submit a maximum of 02 products.
- Contest time:
- Deadline: By January 20, 2022
- Results Announcement: January 24, 2022 (expected)
- Contest rules:
- Products are drawn on A4 size
- There is no limit on the color and material of the drawing paper
- Products are not limited to materials, such as crayons, crayons, powder colors, watercolors, acrylic colors, computer designs, etc.
- Be able to use the collage method (note: cut and paste on a flat surface, the material does not affect other products in the process of moving/grading, or the contestants must use different materials for his/her preservation products).
- Both drawing/designing on apps to be accepted
- Products must be filled before submitting: Full name – Grade
- Assessment criteria
- Unique ideas, creativity, not duplicated, not copied from available sources
- Clearly and meaningful Tet message
- Harmonious, bright colors
- The layout is suitable, balanced, beautiful
- Prizes structure
Art Style Award:
- Middle School: 2 prizes
- High School: 2 prizes
Prizes are BAO LÌ XÌ – VALUE RED PACKET FOR YOUR TET (emoticon nheo mắt/có mắt kính đen càng tốt)
- Products submission:
- Contestants to take photo and to email to: [email protected]
– Email subject: SNS – RED PACKET DESIGN CONCEPT FOR THE YEAR OF TIGER
– Email content:
+ Student information: Full Name – Grade
+ Photo of products to be attached
*Products taken photos to be in the best lighting conditions, with the highest resolution possible.
SNS has the right to use all products and related images to post/upload or promote school activity.