At the preschool age, parents are encouraged to create favorable conditions for their child to ensure comprehensive development, as well as making sure they stay healthy for optimal growth. The CEP program includes Extracurricular activities that provide students with:
– Increased physical strength
– Stress relieve through entertainment
– Life-skill development
– Increased creativity
– Social and emotional growth and development
These are some of the great advantages of preschool extracurricular activities at St. Nicholas School:
– Extracurricular programs are held consistently every week or month.
– All programs and activities are thoroughly planned, which will be communicated in advance to parents
– Guaranteed safe, comfortable, and high-quality transportation for students.
– Extracurricular activities are diverse with little or no unnecessary repetition.
– A team of professional teachers and nannies are always there to take care of the students.
Here are some pictures of extracurricular activities for Kindergarten at St. Nicholas School: