The contest “Mid-Autumn Festival-themed mask decoration” organized by St. Nicholas School took place successfully and brought a lively and exciting atmosphere to all SNS beloved students on the Mid-Autumn Festival occasion.
1. SPREADING POSITIVE MESSAGES THROUGH MASKS
The contest received Nicholasers’s enthusiastic participation with high-quality and unique contest artworks. Each mask has its own story with unique ideas and colors about the Mid-Autumn Festival and messages about the sense of health protection.
“Because the COVID-19 pandemic is still evolving very complicatedly, a mooncake has now become so precious and desirable. With this image, all 9th-grade students want to convey the message to all lovely children that we will see a rainbow after many tribulations.
Stay safe, and we will conquer the pandemic together!”
(Tuan Nam – Grade 9)
“Mid-Autumn Festival is the reunion festival; I want to send the warm image through enjoying mooncake beside the banyan tree. In addition, the current epidemic situation, I want to send a message of 5K through the jade rabbit!”
“Let’s celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival together, but still compliance with regulations 5K”
(Bao Nhung – Grade 5)
2. CONGRATULATIONS EXCELLENT CONTESTANTS WITH UNIQUE CREATIVE PRODUCTS
Besides, the campaign to vote for a favorite artwork has been done very enthusiastically. After summarizing and marking, the winners has been revealed.
- Favorite contestant prize through votes, congratulations:
– Khanh Ha – Grade 4 : First prize
– Vi Ky – Grade 12 : The second prize
– Gia Khang – Grade 1 : The third prize
- Prize voted by SNS Art Council, congratulations:
– Uyen Nhi – Grade 2
– Ícaro Silva Maia – Grade 4
– Van Hieu – Grade 10 and Park Ha Na – Grade 5
- The most active contestant Prize, congratulations:
All the contestants who entered the contest!
Congratulations to All of you, wish you all have a happy and meaningful Mid-Autumn Festival with your family!
Some images of the contest: