In order to celebrate the Vietnamese Women’s Day 20/10, K-12 EQuest Group System is excited to announce the “Teacher Beauty EQuest – Miss Photo EQuest 2021” photo contest. This is an opportunity for female officials and teachers to share their beautiful moments in learning, teaching and working activities.
All female teachers and officials at all schools of K12 EQuest Group System.
Entry Period: From October 1, 2021 to the end of October 15, 2021
2. How to Register:
Please submit 1- 3 photographs with a short description (maximum 250 words) and requested information online through submission form at link https://bit.ly/MissPhoto. before October 10, 2021.
3. Photo Rules:
- Photographs capture beautiful moments of learning, teaching and working activities.
- Clear, high-quality photos, from 500 kB to 1Mb in size.
- Photos can be taken with a camera, mobile phone or other photographic tools, brightness can be adjusted but must not be changed from the original images.
- The photo has not won any prize in any photo contest in Vietnam or internationally.
- The author is responsible for the legality, copyright of images, copyright of materials used in the contest work (if copyright infringement will be removed from the contest).
- Entrants must ensure that they do not violate fine customs, religion, morality, and do not violate Vietnamese laws or relevant regulations.
4. Competition rounds:
- Preliminary round: All entries must be received through submission form (https://bit.ly/MissPhoto before October 10, 2021. Member schools will select photo entries to participate in the final round.
- Final round: Photos will be posted on the fanpage facebook of the member schools with hashtags #equest_teacher_photo_contest, #equest_education_group, #member_school_name, check-in at the fanpage facebook of Equest Group (https://www.facebook.com/equesteducation). Entries will be posted and voted until 15:00 on October 18, 2021.
- Each author’s score is determined based on the total score from likes and shares from the fanpage of EQuest Education Group’s member schools. In which, each like on each photo is counted as 1 point; Each share of each photo is counted as 5 points. Shares must be set as “Public”. The total score of likes and shares of the highest work will be calculated on a 10-point scale. The community score of the next contest entries is converted based on the total likes and shares on a 10-point scale of the highest work.
- Any work with suspicion of technical interference (hacking) to increase likes/shares (using virtual likes/shares to increase the number of votes) will not be accepted or the results will be withdrawn if the organizers have published the results before detecting the use of virtual like/share.
5. Prize Packages:
- 03 First Prizes: 2,000,000 VND/prize (3 entries with the highest total score);
- 06 Second Prizes: 1,000,000 VND/prize (Entries with the highest total score ranked from 4th to 9th);
- 16 Third Prize: 500,000 VND/prize (Entries with the highest total score ranked from 10th to 25th);
- The school with the most participation: 2,000,000 VND
6. Contact Information of The Organizer:
- Phone number: 0931 121 966
- Mail: email@example.com
- Fanpage: The St. Nicholas School