In order to build a playground for high school students of EQuest Education Group so that students have the opportunity to develop their talents and practice essential 21st-century skills.
II. Contest Organizers:
K-12 of EQuest Education Group
All students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 of the K-12 of EQuest Education Group.
IV. Format and form of entry:
1. Contest registration
- Time: Accepting entries until November 2, 2021.
- Registration form in groups or individually according to the application form of the Organizer Committee.
2. Application for contest registration
Registration documents include:
- Registration form:
- Contestants fill in all information according to the registration form of the Organizer Comittee.
- Contestants must commit to provide accuracy and take full responsibility for incorrect information in the application file.
- Entries: Contestants record the performance, upload it to Google drive with the Registration form and send it to the Organizer Committee’s submission form at the link: https://bit.ly/eTALENT2021. Maximum duration for each performance: 07 minutes.
- Video requirements for the contest:
- Clear picture and qualified sound;
- Formats: .avi, .mpeg, .mpg, .mkv, .wmv, .asf, .flv, .3gp, .mp4;
- Resolution: minimum 640 x 480;
- Encourage competition products to be invested in producing professional MVs and Clips. Contestants are responsible for the legality, copyright of images, copyright of materials used in the contest work (if copyright infringement will be removed from the contest).
- Entries must ensure that they do not violate fine customs, religion, morality, or violate Vietnamese laws or relevant regulations.
3. Contest format
- The collective performance can be from the cooperation of students with teachers, families, friends… of students.
- The contest is not limited to contest forms (singing, dancing, dancing, playing musical instruments, magic tricks, circus…). The contestants are free to choose the performance that best shows their talents, encouraging the contest products to be invested with quality content.
- The maximum duration for each performance: 07 minutes.
- Content, language, and costumes must be appropriate, cultural, and not contrary to Vietnamese fine customs and traditions.
4. Competition rounds
- Preliminary round: From October 8, 2021, to November 2, 2021, the organizing committee at the schools register at the link https://bit.ly/eTALENT2021 and select the finalists for final round. The number of performances that go on to the final round of the schools is decided based on the number of students and grades.
- Final round:
- The entries that pass the preliminary round will be posted on the school’s Facebook Fanpage with hashtags #the_quest_for_etalent_2021, #equest_education_group, #name_member_school, check in at the fanpage of EQuest Education Group (https://www.facebook.com/equesteducation) and receive votes from November 6, 2021 to 20:00 on November 15, 2021.
- Score of each item = 60% of the score of the Professional Council + 40% of the score of the Community (Calculated on a 100-point scale).
- Community Points are calculated from the likes (likes) and shares (shares) of the performance links from the fanpages of the member schools of the EQuest Education Organization. In which, each like (like) on each participating clip is counted 5 points; Each share (share) name of each clip is counted as 1 point. Shares must be set to public. The total score of likes and shares of the highest performance will be calculated as a 10-point scale. The audience favorite score of the next contest entries is converted based on the total likes and shares on a 10-point scale of the highest performance.
- Evaluation of the community must ensure honesty. Clips with suspicion of technical interference (hacking) to increase likes/shares (using virtual likes/shares to increase the number of votes) will not be recognized or the results will be revoked if the B has announced the results. results before detecting the use of virtual like/share.
- The schools collect the votes of the contestants from their schools, send the proof of the photo taken to the Organizing Committee via email [email protected] before November 18, 2021.
- The evaluation score of the Professional Council will be based on the following criteria:
- Content investment for the performance.
- Uniqueness and novelty.
- The level of completion of the performance.
- Performance style.
- The message conveyed by the performance.
- The results of the final round will be announced before November 30, 2021
The number of awards at all levels is calculated based on the size of students at all levels.
V. Contestant requirements
- The individual or group participating in the contest must take full responsibility for the legality, copyright and content related to the entries participating in the contest and winning the prize.
- Organize Comittee has the right to use all images in the contests and images of candidates for propaganda purposes.